The Series-1 reel carries the tradition of the T1 and original TYPE1 into the next generation of quality Taylor products. It is everything you could possibly want in the ultimate fish fighting tool! Aesthetically it features a stunning two-tone anodized frame, flawless machining, and an ultra large arbor. The carbon fiber drag system is fully sealed with a perfect 2.5 turns of adjustment. The 4-6wt comes in at a feather weight of 4.8oz. The Series-1 is one of the lightest 100% sealed drag reels available on the market today, which makes it a perfect match for modern high modulus carbon rods. The Series-1 is available in 4wt-9wt and is designed for both fresh and salt-water use. We are 100% positive that there isn’t a reel that comes close to the quality and design of the Series-1 at this price point.
- Watertight sealed drag system (salt-water safe)
- Hard anodized exterior for both beauty and protection
- Multiple standard colors (Slate Grey, Golden Olive, Ruby Red, Deep-Sea Blue)
- Carbon-fiber drag system
- Highly ported yet ridged frame design
- Ultra large arbor design for fast retrieve and minimal line coil.
- Cold-Forged and machined from aerospace 6061 T6 Aluminum
- Reel clicks on both incoming and outgoing
- Convertible to both left and right hand retrieve
- Reels come in a tough neoprene case
- Two-tone anodized reel frame
|Reel Model||Diameter||Weight||Arbor Size||Drag Type||Capacity||Line Weight||Color||Price|
|7-9wt||106mm||5.2 oz.||Ultra Large||8wt + 100m 20lb||7||Slate Grey||$140.00|
|4-6wt||95mm||4.8 oz.||Ultra Large||5wt + 80m 20lb||5||Slate Grey||$132.50|