The Fishpond Switchback Wading Belt System is truly ground breaking. Using the staples of a wading belt, and a waist pack, Fishpond has created a completely unique storage system for the angler.
The Switchback Wading Belt System allows you to easily slide the waist pack portion of the system along the wading belt from front to back. The waist pack is super on the heavy duty yet comfortable and supportive wading belt. Additionally the shoulder strap adds comfort and distributes the weight of the pack. Within the wading belt you have a molded wading staff pouch and a net carry system for long handled nets.
• Modular system includes a wader belt with net slot, 5L pack, and shoulder strap
• Wader Belt is made with thermoformed foam for comfort around your waist, and has a built in net slot that holds mostly any size net handle
• The included pack slides from front to back on the wader belt ‘rail’ - allowing you to keep the belt and net in place and move only your pack in and out of your workspace
• Pack can be configured on the left or right side
• Shoulder strap can be configured on the left or right side - or can be removed completely
• Shoulder strap pad has various Hypalon tool attachment points and velcro ‘loop’ for attaching fly patches or drying out flies
• The underside of the shoudler strap pad has a silicone printing to minimize slip
• Pack has two main zippered pockets and holds 2-3 large fly boxes, or 4-6 slim fly boxes • Pack has two front stretch pockets for quick access items
• Hemo’s sheath hidden behind the front stretch pockets
• Pack has Hypalon attachment points for retractors or hemos on each side
Fabric: 210d Nylon Cyclepond Ballistic fabric accents Pack Measurements: 9” x 7” x 5” Belt padding: 32”long x 4.5” high Webbing maximum length: 63” Volume/Weight: 5L (305 cu. in.) 1.6lbs Color: SBBS (Gravel)