Patagonia Rio Azul Waders
The Rio Azul is our most packable H2No Performance Standard waterproof/breathable fly fishing wader designed for the traveling angler who requires lightweight performance.
When you're carrying everything you need for a week of hard fishing on your back - or in checked airline baggage - every inch and ounce counts. Our Rio Azul Waders are built for extreme lightweight performance and max packability. The tough, H2No Performance Standard, 4-layer, 5-oz polyester fabric with a waterproof/breathable barrier and Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish rolls up tight for travel and keeps you dry when you fish. Fully adjustable suspenders and anatomically designed left and right neoprene booties ensure a comfortable fit for long days in the water. A waterproof interior pocket protects a phone or car-alarm remote from the inevitable that-tailout-was-deeper-than-I-thought swimming sessions. Stretch Wading Belt with DuraFlex Stealth-V buckle protects you from the same. Front utility keeper for convenient tool attachment. If you travel to fish, Rio Azuls are the fly fishing waders you'll want to pack. Field repair kit included.
- Durable H2No Performance Standard polyester plain-weave fabric has a waterproof/ breathable barrier and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish; with fully taped seams
- Adjustable suspenders
- Anatomically designed left and right fitted neoprene booties
- Laser-cut utility keeper allows easy access to tools, nippers, etc.
- Interior waterproof pocket
- Field repair kit included
- H2No Performance Standard shell: 4-layer, 5.4-oz 100% polyester plain weave with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 997 g (35.2 oz)
- Made in Korea.
Ship Days in 3-5 days Base Image /p/a/patagonia-rio-azul-waders-1_39.jpg
- Great Waders Review by Robert