When summer heat and icy trout streams come together, imagine fishing all day in your favorite khakis. Only without the soggy feet and goose bumps. That's the concept behind our Gunnison Gorge Wading Pants - high-performance fly fishing waders that fit like pants, leaving your upper torso cool and free. Built with our proprietary H2No Performance Standard polyester microfiber fabric with a waterproof/breathable barrier and Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish, Gunnisons keep you dry and comfy from the waist down. Out of the water, they look and feel like regular pants, with an elastic-back waistband, self-fabric belt loops and a stretch wading belt with a quick-release DuraFlex Stealth-V buckle for an adjustable fit. Anatomically curved knees and a modified Y-Joint crotch increase flexibility, while specifically designed right and left neoprene booties keep feet warm and cushioned. The inseams are positioned away from wear zones and exterior reinforcement tape reduces abrasion for bomber durability. And because you're always just one step away from an unintended swim, the internal waterproof welded TPU utility pocket protects camera, phone or alarm remote. Field repair kit included.
- Polyester microfiber shell features our proprietary waterproof/ breathable H2No Performance Standard fabric with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Internal welded TPU-waterproof utility pocket
- Self-fabric belt loops; Stretch Wading Belt with a quick-release DuraFlex Stealth-V buckle provides smooth function and easy-to-adjust fit
- Full elastic back; anatomically curved knees; inseams are positioned away from wear zones
- Exterior reinforcement adds durability and scuff protection to inseams and gravel guards
- Custom fit left and right booties with abrasion-resistant soles
- Field repair kit included
- H2No Performance Standard main body fabric: 3-layer, 7-oz 100% polyester microfiber twill shell with a proprietary waterproof/breathable barrier and Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Exterior tape on interior leg seams and gravel guards for abrasion resistance. Gravel guards: 6.4-oz polyester microfiber with Deluge DWR finish. Booties: 3mm neoprene with abrasion-resistant fabric soles
- 841 g (29.7 oz)
- Made in China.
3-layer H2No Performance Standard fabrics are waterproof and breathable by virtue of an advanced combination of elements: a water-repellent shell fabric, a waterproof barrier and an interior scrim fabric. This fabric package is completely waterproof, windproof, breathable and highly durable.
Patagonia's proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.
Base Image /p/a/patagonia-gunnison-gorge-wading-pants-1_39.jpg