- Made in Bozeman, Montana, with quality from the bottom up, the Simms G3 Guide Waders incorporates years of input from anglers who spend entire seasons in waders.
- Simms attaches those feet to 5-layer GORE-TEX legs that can handle all the bank climbing, gravel kneeling, and bush whacking you can dish out.
- The upper portion features lighter 3-layer Gore-TEX so the perspiration at your core finds its way out, keeping you dry, cool, and comfortable.
- 19 different standard sizing options from S to XXL practically guarantee a great fit just for you.
With a fleece-lined hand warmer behind the roomy zippered front pocket, and a Tippet Tender pocket that flips out from inside the waders, the Simms G3 Guide Stockingfoot waders can take you anywhere from arctic grayling to bayou redfish and everywhere in between and beyond.
Attached Gravel Guards on the G3 Guide Stockingfoot fit over the tops of your wading boots, keeping rocks from getting in. 1.5”-wide adjustable elastic suspenders feature YKK non-locking buckles, and the chest pocket zipper is high-quality YKK as well. The feet are made from the two types of the highest-grade 4-mil neoprene available, featuring a dense neoprene on the bottom of the foot for extra durability. If they could only have one pair of waders, more pros would pick the Simms G3 Guide Waders than any other wader!
Find out why the Simms G3 Guide Wader is the best-selling GORE-TEX wader out there, and the choice of guides and hard-core anglers worldwide.
Simms G3 Guide Waders - DISCONTINUED Reviews
- Excellent Review by tannin