Sage ESN Fly Rod
- Medium action, perfect for Czech and other European-style nymphing
- Designed to be light and easy to cast, making it the perfect choice for repetitive casting.
- Made using Konnetic Technology, which results in a narrower and more efficient taper and a highly sensitive tip.
- A powerful and sturdy butt will get the biggest browns off the bottom when European nymphing.
- Hand crafted in Washington, USA
- All Sage fly rods are covered by a limited lifetime warranty for the original owner only.
Heavy fishing forces trout away from calmer areas of water. Rods, such as the Sage ESN fly rod, are used to counter this change in behavior.
The Sage ESN fly rod is built using the company's Konnetic technology. Konnetic allows for a much narrower taper, with the end result being a highly sensitive tip. This is essential for European nymphing, which relies on precision and repetitive casting. It also has a medium action, allowing enough tip flex for underwater adjustments, and a sturdy butt.
The European style of catching trout requires repetitive casting, which can be tiring if you're using a heavy rod. For this reason, the Sage ESN fly rod is designed to be as light as possible, so you can cast effortlessly all day long.
Other features include a high grade, custom half-wells cork handle, Cocobolo seat insert and aluminum tube. Hard chromed snake guides are also used.
|Grip Type||Single Handed|
Sage ESN Fly Rod Reviews
- Fantastic Rod Review by Kyle