Sage Approach Fly Rod
- New for 2013, the Sage Approach line of fly rods is the entry-level price point from the industry leader in rod design.
- The Approach replaces and improves on the Vantage line, and features high-modulus graphite in a blank designed to deliver easy loading and easy casting with a medium-fast action.
- Offering a focused selection covering the most-used sizes, the Sage Approach line makes picking a great rod easy.
- Weights #7 and above feature a cork fighting butt to help bring in larger fish.
- All orders ship including a Cordura nylon-covered PVC travel tube with divided liner.
- USA made by Sage on Bainbridge Island, Washington.
Sage calls the Approach a rod beginning casters can grow with, without ever letting you feel like you've outgrown it. They have taken their entry-level rod to an entirely new level, this time using the same graphite that made their XP rods famous. In designing these fly rods, Sage utilized this high-modulus graphite while keeping the action medium-fast. This makes the rod easy to load and cast for anglers at all levels of casting expertise. With legendary design and performance at this price, many are calling the Approach the best fly rod value on the market.
|Ship Days||in 3-5 days|
|Grip Type||Single Handed|
Sage Approach Fly Rod Reviews
- 3 Weight is a treat Review by BlackRiverMike
- Great rod for a budget Review by Josh
- good addition to aresenal Review by Matthew
- You Can Feel the Difference Review by David