The classic, tried-and-true fishing vest meets 21st-century comfort. Our River Master II is built with modern 4-ply 100% Supplex nylon that has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and is lined with 100% polyester mesh to keep you cooler in hot weather and warmer in cold. The padded collar distributes weight and reduces fatigue on long days. A strategic mix of vertical and horizontal pockets organizes and secures enough gear to start a fly shop, while the large zippered back pocket and piggyback pocket haul lunch, rain jacket and other bulkier items. The adjustable front closure allows for varying levels of layering. For even more organization, the River Master II also features a sunglasses loop, accessory D-rings, a built-in forceps garage and laser-cut accessory holder.
- 4-ply 100% nylon Supplex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish keeps fabric drier in rain and warmer in cold temperatures; 100% polyester mesh lining allows vest to ventilate and keep you cool in warm temperatures
- Padded collar dissipates weight and minimizes fatigue
- Vertical and horizontal pocket configuration organize gear; rear piggyback zippered storage pocket
- Sunglasses loop; accessory D-rings and forceps stash allow quick organization and access to tools and accessories; laser-cut accessory holder
- Adjustable front closure allows for light-to-mid layers
- Exterior: 4-ply, 3.2-oz 100% nylon Supplex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Interior: 100% polyester mesh lining
- 504 g (17.8 oz)
- Made in China.
Patagonia's proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.
Ship Days N/A Base Image /p/a/patagonia-river-master-ii-vest-kelp-forest-camo-1_6.jpg
- Holds everything, lasts forever. Review by Ted
Ted Posted on 10/9/14