You can't out-hike the crowd or cover more water if you're weighed down with extra gear. The Minimalist Mesh Vest keeps you light on your feet and clutter-free. This lighter, simpler version of our classic Mesh Master II provides large, easy-access vertical front pockets to organize fly boxes, accessories and camera, along with a huge back storage pocket to haul lunch or jacket. Four large interior pockets, including tippet spool zip pockets, keep everything else you need handy. The 100% polyester mesh body breathes easily and won't weigh you down with water. And because a fishing vest needs to accommodate different levels of layering, the Minimalist Mesh features fully adjustable shoulders and sides. For ultimate backcountry performance, the modular front detaches for attachment to our Stormfront Pack or Sweet Fish Pack. Laser-cut accessory holders, a sunglasses loop and front D-rings add organization and convenience.
- Breathable, interior air mesh at shoulders is comfortable
- Functional vertical front pocket design for low-bulk storage and easy access; 100% nylon pockets with Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Large back storage pocket; four interior pockets, including zip-closed tippet spool pockets
- Sunglasses loop; front D-rings allow quick organization and access to tools
- Adjustable shoulder and sides allow for layering; front completely detaches from back and is easily attached to the front of the Stormfront Pack and the Sweet Fish Pack for travel or backcountry use
- Mesh body: 4.6-oz 100% polyester mesh. Pockets: 100% nylon, with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 323 g (11.4 oz)
- Made in China.
Patagonia's proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.
Base Image /p/a/patagonia-minimalist-mesh-vest-1_6.jpg