In a horizontal BC coast deluge or the heat of a high-desert afternoon hopper hatch, our Mesh Master II Vest helps keep you comfortable and fishing efficiently. The light but tough 100% polyester mesh body won't sag in heavy weather and breathes easily in the heat. Pockets are made of 100% nylon with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Our now-classic vertical pocket system provides easy, secure access to everything from big fly boxes to your fish camera. A large, double-zip back storage pocket is set high to keep jacket and lunch out of the water when you're going deep. And because a fishing vest always ends up carrying more weight than you intend, there's also an EVA foam collar to distribute the load and soothe your neck and shoulders. The adjustable front closure allows for varying levels of insulation and layering. More details: laser-cut accessory holder, sunglasses loop, front D-rings, multiple interior zip pockets for tippet spools, car key keeper and hidden rod holder.
- Polyester mesh body ventilates in hot weather and won't hold water in wet or cold conditions; pockets made of 100% nylon, with Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- EVA foam collar provides comfort and equalizes weight distribution
- Vertical front pocket design provides low bulk storage and easy access
- Stacked, upper nylon pocket on back is set high on shoulders to keep contents dry during wading; bottom mesh pocket on back with double zipper closure for storage
- Multiple interior zip pockets for tippet spools; car key keeper; hidden rod holder
- Laser-cut accessory holder; sunglasses loop; front D-rings allow for quick organizing
- Adjustable front closure allows for light-to-mid layers
- Mesh body: 4.6-oz 100% polyester mesh. Pockets: 100% nylon and 100% polyester mesh. Both with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 428 g (15.1 oz)
- Made in China.
Patagonia's proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.
Base Image /p/a/patagonia-mesh-master-ii-vest-1_6.jpg