Patagonia Mesh Master II Vest
- Polyester mesh body ventilates in hot weather and won't hold water in wet or cold conditions; pockets made of 100% nylon, with Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- EVA foam collar provides comfort and equalizes weight distribution
- Vertical front pocket design provides low bulk storage and easy access
- Stacked, upper nylon pocket on back is set high on shoulders to keep contents dry during wading; bottom mesh pocket on back with double zipper closure for storage
- Multiple interior zip pockets for tippet spools; car key keeper; hidden rod holder
- Laser-cut accessory holder; sunglasses loop; front D-rings allow for quick organizing
- Adjustable front closure allows for light-to-mid layers
- Mesh body: 4.6-oz 100% polyester mesh. Pockets: 100% nylon and 100% polyester mesh. Both with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 428 g (15.1 oz)
- Made in China.
Patagonia's proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.