- Winner of the "Fly Fish America Editor's Choice Award."
- Traditional Winston action
- Smooth casting with added sensitivity for extra feel and touch.
- Capable of high line speeds for brilliant handling in the wind.
- Premium nickel silver uplock reel seat, with a burled wood insert.
- Covered by Winston's Unconditional Lifetime Warranty for the initial owner.
- Designed and built in Montana
The Winston Boron IIt fly rod series is perfect for anglers who want a traditional action without sacrificing technical quality. As with all Winston rods, the Winston Boron 2t combines top-quality craftsmanship with a modern graphite material, to create a medium action rod that's capable of fast line speeds. The end result is a rod that can handle windy conditions, while still remaining precise enough for a variety of technical situations.
Winston Boron IIt fly rods are considered to be "traditional trout rods," and are made with a four piece design. The Winston BIIt features the company's famous "Winston Green" finish. This color scheme, combined with the premium nickel silver uplock reel seat, means that the Winston Boron IIt fly rod is a highly attractive choice.
The Winston BIIt is available from 3-weight to 5-weight. The 3-weight rod is extremely light, and is the perfect choice for selective trout fishing. The 5-weight is more suitable for small streams, and is a generally more powerful option.
Other features of the Winston B2t fly rod include a cigar grip, Unconditional Lifetime Warranty and a maximum weight of just 2.6 oz (depending on the rod you choose).
Drop Ship Yes Grip Type Single Handed Base Image /r/o/rod-winston-boron-iit-config-1_65.jpg