Winston Boron III LS Fly Rod
- A modern light line series
- Built with advanced Boron III technology, resulting in a lightweight, medium-fast action rod that is lively and responsive
- Incredible touch, feel and control
- Proprietary design that promotes delicate presentations and incredible accuracy
- Ideal selection when using light tippets for big fish
- Rod of choice for small stream enthusiasts
- Perfect weapon when stalking big fish with small flies
- Handcrafted in Twin Bridges, Montana USA
- Action: Medium-fast
- Grip: Cigar
- Sections: 4-piece
- Color: Winston green
- Guides: Chrome nanolite stripper guide and chrome plated, light wire snake guides
- Reel Seat(s): Choice of anodized aluminum with graphite insert or nickel silver with burled wood insert
- Storage: Premium graphite rod tube with logo tech rod sock
- Rod Weights: 2wt.-5wt.
|Ship Days||in 3-5 days|
Winston Boron III LS Fly Rod Reviews
- Wonderful dry fly rod Review by Colt
Many reviews of this rod rate it as too soft and slow but for someone predominately using dry flies will find out that the delicate presentation this rod brings will get you more hookups in places where presentation, accuracy and fooling spooky trout are critical.
On windy days this rod still performs well with a little double hauling this rod will do what it is meant to do, and that is excellent soft presentation of the fly.
Best 3 weight rod I have ever casted and fished with!
- Great fly rod! Bought the NS Box Elder reel seat. Review by Tom
The B3 LS, in my opinion, which is based on over 50 years of fly fishing for trout, is 'The Best Yet'. If I could choose one word to describe it, I would say it is 'consistent' at all distances. The action is very smooth and accurate.