Scott A4 Fly Rod
The blanks are designed and rolled with multi-modulus lay ups on compound taper mandrels, and are connected using Scott's industry leading low mass sleeve ferrule design.
A4 rods are smooth casting high line speed rods with very low physical weights. They recover very quickly and cast flat, precise loops, yet load progressively and transmit feel extremely well.
Like all Scott rods, design and craftsmanship are more than just blank design. Components and construction were carefully chosen to deliver top performance with the anglers needs in mind.
New grip shapes were turned from Super grade cork to provide greater feel, TiCh coated reel seats with self aligning slide hoods make rigging easy and protect the hardware from harsh elements, and TiCh stripping guides feature SiC inserts.
A4 rods cover a wide variety of fishing situations from small creeks to inshore and saltwater flats.
- Multi-Modulus Design for fine-tuned flex and recovery
- Natural Finish-Naturally stronger, naturally lighter
- Handcrafted in the USA - Built from beginning to end in Montrose, Colorado.
|Ship Days||in 3-5 days|
Scott A4 Fly Rod Reviews
- Great All Around Rod Review by Richard
- Awesome Rod Review by Richard