- Fast, aggressive action.
- Designed with Sage's proprietary SaltH2O technology, which creates extra torsion resistance and torque, allowing for accurate casting with minimum effort.
- Sage's proprietary resin creates an extremely strong and durable rod.
- Improved line feel compared to previous models, allowing for more natural casting.
- Made in Bainbridge, WA
- All Sage rods are covered by a limited lifetime warranty for the original owner.
Pairs well with high-end Saltwater lines and integrated shooting tapers like Rio Outbound.
Do you need to put your fly on the nose of a bonefish 100' away? Then this is the rod for you. The Sage Xi3 fly rod feels effortless to cast and is extremely accurate. This is partly due to Sage's SaltH2O Technology, which provides an unprecedented level of torque and torsion control for excellent tracking and efficient loading. The result is less wasted effort, no matter what distance you're casting.
The rod is available with line weights ranging from 5 to 14. The 10-weight makes an excellent tarpon rod, or choose the 8-weight for Bonefish, Snook, and Atlantic salmon.
The Sage Xi3 fly rod is also designed to be durable in all weather conditions. The company's proprietary resin combines with the SaltH20 layer for maximum strength, and a rod that's durable even in hot climates.
Other features include oversized snake guides to allow for easy line movement, and chrome plated ceramic inserts for extra durability and minimum line wear. The rod also has an EVA fighting butt, anodized reel seat and heavy-knurled lock rings. A black rod bag and aluminum tube is also included.
Drop Ship Yes Backorderable In Stock Action Fast Grip Type Single Handed Base Image /r/o/rod-sage-xi3-config-1_12.jpg
- great saltwater fly rod Review by chu
- Awesome Saltwater Rod Review by Nushagak