- Fight the toughest bass with this heavyweight rod
- New version features a faster line speed
- Capable of carrying the biggest flies with superb accuracy
- Saltwater safe design
- Built to tournament specifications
- Choose between the Bluegill, Smallmouth, Largemouth, and the new heavy-weight Peacock options, ranging from line weight 8-12 respectively
All Sage rods are covered by a lifetime warranty for the original owner.
Sage understands that bass fishing has unique requirements that aren't met by other types of rod. This is a highly specialized rod that's perfectly suited to the demands of bass fishing. The rod is also capable of fishing for other warm water species.
This is the second version of the Sage Bass series, and features a lighter, stronger design than the original. This means faster line speeds and easier pickup. The rods are built with a saltwater safe, anodized aluminum reel seat, and a fighting butt is included for extra power when fighting big catches. All Sage Bass II fly rods have a fast action.
A variety of line weights are available, so make sure you choose based on your personal requirements. All four models come with a full-wells grip and are built with a four-section design.
The Sage Bass II fly rod is a serious rod for serious anglers, and is designed to meet tournament specifications. It features hard chromed snake guides, Fuji stripping guides and a custom cork handle. All Sage Bass II fly rods also come with a cloth reel/rod case and Bass II taper line.
|Ship Days||in 3-5 days|
|Grip Type||Single Handed|