Hardy Proaxis-X Fly Rod
- Features the same excellent performance as the Proaxis rod
- Proaxis-X model includes an extra heavy "pro-guide" reel fitting
- Designed to cope with the extreme conditions of saltwater fishing
- SINTRIX material for increased durability compared to graphite rods
- Fast action fly rod
- Designed with the help of Andy Mill, five time Tarpon Gold Cup Grand Champion
Like all Hardy rods, the Proaxis-X comes with a Worldwide Extended Warranty.
The SINTRIX material may sound like just another marketing buzzword, but actually makes a noticeable difference to the performance of the Hardy Proaxis-X fly rod. SINTRIX provides 60% greater compressive strength than graphite, meaning the rod has an excellent weight-to-strength ratio. With this extra durability you can cast further and for longer without damaging the rod. The Proaxis-X is certainly a rod that's designed to cope with heavy usage.
All parts of the Hardy Proaxis-X fly rod are designed to be saltwater-safe. This is a rod you can cast in the most extreme conditions without worrying about durability. The Hardy Proaxis-X fly rod's excellent weight-to-strength ratio also means it's capable of dealing with big saltwater fish.
Hardy Proaxis-X fly rods are available with line weights from 6 to 12. The four section design combines professional performance with the convenience of an easily transportable rod. Other features include premium Fuji and REC guides, fast action and a two part reel seat. The rod is covered by a Worldwide Extended Warranty for the original owner.
|Ship Days||in 1-2 days|