Purchase a bamboo fly rod and get up to $250 off on the purchase of any reel. Simply add the reel to cart.
The original CC de France was built for and named after a competition in which JJ Hardy of Hardy Bros - himself a keen fisherman and fly caster - was to compete. So, in 1910, armed with his 7' CC de France which he had designed and built in the Alnwick factory especially for the event , JJ Hardy entered and won his section in 1910 'Casting Club de France' competition.
On JJ Hardy's triumphant returned to his beloved Alnwick, the CC de France was put into production, and the first CC de France rods were released for sale in 1911, 100 years ago.
These original rods remained in production for 50 years until 1961, but it was JJ Hardy's very own original 7' CC de France that he used back in 1910 that we have based this 100th Anniversary limited edition CC de France on. By re-creating this famous Hardy Bros CC de France, we are delighted to offer today's Hardy customers a chance to own their very own little bit of the World famous Hardy Bros history.
- Hand split Tonkin Bamboo
- Medium / fast progressive action
- Black nickel butt and snake guides
- Nickel silver pocket butt cap and slide band
- Blonde finished Tonkin Bamboo with tan pure silk wraps
- Traditional Hardy Bros cigar shaped handle made from best quality Flor grade cork
- Polished hardwood joint protectors
- Comes with 2x 'Mirrored' tips as standard
Drop Ship Yes Ship Days in 1-2 days Backorderable Backorderable Line Weight 4 Length 7' Action Slow Sections 2 Flex N/A Grip Type Single Handed Handle Cigar Base Image /r/o/rod-hardy-cc-de-france-1_5.jpg