Umpqua UPG Magnum Midge Fly Box
This large wafer-thin box will hold months' worth of trikes, baetis and midges. With a see-through case for quick identification, and twice the fly capacity of other fly boxes, it's durable, weatherproof, and provides hackle clearance for large dry flies. Zerust technology virtually eliminates rusting on your flies.
- Magnetic Compartments
- Open Foam Configuration
- FlyTrap Foam System
- Micro-Slit Foam
- Slim Profile
- See-Through Lids
- Lid Configuration: Slim/Slim
- Zerust Corrosion Protection - No More Rusted Hooks
|Ship Days||within 24 Hours|
Umpqua UPG Magnum Midge Fly Box Reviews
- Slim profile, great box Review by Brandon
1. Slim profile, so it fits well inside of a pack.
2. Holds a large number of files for such a slim profile.
3. The magnetic spots on one side are great for the smaller flies.
4. Love that it's see-through so I can find which box (and which side of the box) I'm looking for pretty quickly.
5. Easy to open and shut.
1. If you fish a lot of smaller stuff, this box might not be for you. The slits are a little large. They'll hold small flies fine, but if you fill every slot with them, it kind of feels like you've got a lot of wasted space. If you fish tons of 16s and larger, this box is great. If you fish lots of 18s and smaller, there are other boxes out there that'll more efficiently hold your flies.
2. The closure tabs wear out after a while. One of my boxes has to be held shut with a rubber band.